Family Law in Blanco County
Taking its name from the Blanco River that traverses the region, Blanco County prides itself for being “The Heart and Hub of the Hill Country.” This relatively small county, with a population of 10,497 as of the 2010 census, is primarily a farm and ranch area. Its County Seat is Johnson City, named after the pioneers of the Johnson Family, the ancestors of President Lyndon B. Johnson.
The Lyttle Law Firm serves clients in Blanco County and the rest of Greater Austin, helping individuals and families with their family law matters. Our goal is simple: to resolve family law matters as quickly and smoothly as possible. Given how family conflicts usually take a demanding toll on a person’s emotions and focus, we know that anyone facing these problems needs all the help they can get. Family law cases aren’t just emotionally draining, they can negatively impact your finances without proper counsel.Let a Qualified Family Law Attorney Help You Resolve Your Family Law Problem
Family law attorney Daniella Lyttle of the Lyttle Law Firm provides legal representation for virtually all kinds of family law cases.
- Divorce – The Lyttle Law Firm offers divorce strategy consulting to ensure a smooth separation from your partner, which includes recommendations for custody, property division, and alimony among others.
- Annulment – Divorce is not necessarily the best option in all separations. If you want to erase all records of your marriage to start anew, we recommend that you seek an annulment instead.
- Child Custody – We are committed to protecting the interests and rights of your child throughout the separation process.
- Paternity Rights – We assist fathers who may feel that they are not getting fair treatment when negotiating child custody or visitation rights.
- Mediation – The Lyttle Law Firm can use mediation to resolve any issues between you and your ex-spouse without the need for confrontation.
- Property Division – Our legal team can negotiate the best possible outcome when dividing your assets as a formerly married couple, taking into account your present and future needs.
- Spousal Support – The Lyttle Law Firm can iron out common issues that come up in spousal support claims, such as the duration of support and the amount of money one ex-spouse provides to the other.
- Prenuptial Agreement – “Prenup” agreements often have a negative stigma, but they are a practical and realistic backup plan for protecting your interests and properties should the worst happen.
Even under the best circumstances, family conflicts take time and effort to smooth out. One costly mistake can be all it takes to damage your relationships and finances. Let Ms. Lyttle of the Lyttle Law Firm handle your case to ensure you get the best possible outcome.
Schedule a consultation with our legal team for your family law matters in Blanco County, as well as Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson Counties. Call our offices today at (512) 215-5225, or use our contact form to set an appointment.